Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Perfect Saturday

Though it wasn't a high mileage, epic, or that much of an adventure ride today it was fun. The Tomster and I did a little Towpath ride from Clinton to Massillon and back for 26.25 miles on the Big Dummy. I actually was going to check out one of the campgrounds down that way that I hadn't seen before, for a S24O in a couple weeks.



The camp area is super nice and is about 30 miles from my house so, it is perfect. For an added bonus you can actually build a fire in the fire pit!



We also got to see some Canal horses on the ride, though we really wanted to see the Canal boats running, but they weren't.



Just a fabulous sunny July day! One thing we did, that I had never done before was, stop at Ernie's Bike Shop/ Ice Cream Shop/Deli for lunch. I had a Rueben with chips and shared the chips and a Orange Crush with Tommy. Now I am home relaxing in the hammock!

No comments:

Post a Comment