Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When life gives you lemons, get a new bike

I've had a incredibly shitty month, so to make up for it in material things, I got a new bike. Like my mood it is all black. This is actually a project I've work towards for a few weeks and it just happened to happen at the end or beginning of a dark point in my life depending on how you look at it. Anyways, meet the "Black Stallion" it's a 2011 Raleigh Misceo.





Today was my first ride in on it, so far,so good. Over the next few weeks I'll go over how the bike performs.





3 comments:

  1. Cool ride; just needs a sweeter rear rack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of getting the same bike, how do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for shorter commutes, anything longer than 10-12 miles,you may want a road bike.

    ReplyDelete