Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

San Francisco Day 3

On the 3rd Day of our trip, we actually had to start working. My job was to be "Mansisstant". My job was to do all physical labor, and find out where we were going to eat dinner.

Breakfast was at Starbucks, again. Coffee and chocolate croissants, again. Then still had to put the finishing touches on the booth, get our data retrieval computer, and have one on one meetings with potential buyers.

One of the highlights of the day other than dinner was lunch. The Fancy Food Show treated all of the vendors to, wait for it....a FREE Hotdog lunch! No sides, just hotdogs, buns, and condiments! We did get lemonade to drink. It was actually pretty good and if you really want to see a picture, you can search it out on my Flickr page.

After our long afternoon of meetings we finally got to go to the place I was really excited for, 21st Amendment Brewery. I came across their Brew Free or Die IPA this summer at Heinen's. I also heard their food was pretty good too. We sat down right away, then I was presented with one of the hardest decisions of my life,"What would you like to drink?" Not being able to decide, I ordered a Back in Black, Black IPA and A Brew Free or Die IPA. As you'll find out over time, I LOVE IPA's! The Black IPA was good, but it was a little to porteresque for me. The Brew Free was fantastic as usual! For dinner I ordered a Reuben, and well it was a tasty Reuben. I, once again forgot what my wife ordered, but I remembered she liked it.

Before we left, we asked the waiter to suggest another brewery to try and he suggested Magnolia Brewery and Gastropub in "The Haight" so that is where we will be going on Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment